Helping to protect our environment
Environmental Policy Statement
It is the policy of Arun Office Ltd. to ensure that its activities are managed so as to minimise any impact on the environment, so far as is reasonably practical.
In order to achieve this:
- The Company will manage its product range to ensure that products in the range do not cause unacceptable environmental damage through its receipt, storage, and use or disposal phases.
- The Company will develop the energy efficiency of its vehicle fleets, through leasing companies; so far as is reasonably practicable. Future purchases and leases of vehicles will take account of the environmental impact of the models selected and we will use the minimum number possible.
- The Company will aim to improve the energy efficiency of its premises. Existing buildings will be adapted where practicable to improve their energy efficiency. When considering future purchases or leases, account will be taken of the energy efficiency of the building, and of the energy costs involved in running those buildings.
Wherever possible the Company will seek to minimise waste:
- Through reduction in unnecessary consumption.
- Through purchasing recycled products and packaging for its own use.
- By sending used products and packaging to be recycled through reuse of packaging received.
Employees will be encouraged to travel to work using environment friendly methods such as car sharing or use of public transport where practical.